Enjoy the quiet roads of Brittany...
Old railway tracks and canal towpaths across Brittany.
A guide for cyclists and walkers.
Reste 1 exemplaire en stock
Date de disponibilité:
Major engineering achievements in their time, Brittany's waterways and narrow gauge railways could not compete with an improving road system. Overlooked and neglected for decades, these ready-made arterial routes have recently been revived as "Green Ways", a major leisure resource and network of cycle paths right across Brittany, free from motor traffic.
This guide :
- Maps the major part of the current network of Green Way routes,
- Shows how Green Ways integrate with roads,
- Logs the facilities in place,
- Shows the liaisons with other leisure routes and circuits for walkers and cyclists,
- Provides a directory of overnight accomodation.
Aucun commentaire n'a été publié pour le moment.